We have implemented the new RGPD regulations as of May 25, 2018
Last modified: August 22, 2023
Hostellerie Bérard & Spa's COMMITMENT
TO THE PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
Because we consider you a valued guest, our first priority is to offer you exceptional stays and moments in our hotel. Your complete satisfaction and trust are essential to us. That is why, as part of our commitment to meet your expectations, we have implemented a policy to protect your privacy. This Charter materializes our commitments to you and describes the terms and conditions according to which L'hostellerie BERARD & spa uses your personal data. The "6 principles" constitute the main rules applicable in our establishment.
6 PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION The following 6 principles apply:
1. Transparency: when collecting and processing your personal data, we will provide you with all information and inform you of the purpose and recipients of the data.
2. Legitimacy: we will collect and process your personal data only for the purposes described in this Charter.
3. Relevance and accuracy: we will only collect personal data that is necessary for the processing of the data. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data we maintain is accurate and up-to-date.
4. Retention: We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes of processing the data in accordance with the requirements of the law.
5. Access, correction, objection: You have the right to access, modify, correct or delete your personal data. You may also object to the use of your personal data, in particular in order not to receive commercial prospecting. You have the right to access, rectify and oppose any communication of personal information concerning you by contacting SAS Hostellerie BERARD & spa 6, rue Gabriel Péri 83740 LA CADIERE D'AZUR - France - by mail or e-mail: email@example.com
6. Confidentiality and security: we will implement reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful alteration or loss, or unauthorized use, disclosure or access. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED? At various times we may ask you, as a customer, for information about yourself and/or members of your family, such as
- contact information (e.g., last name, first name, phone number, email address, etc.);
- personal information (e.g. date of birth, nationality, ...);
- information about your children (e.g. first name, date of birth, age...);
- your credit card number, (for transaction and reservation purposes): - your arrival and departure dates; your preferences and interests (e.g. preferred age, type of bedding, etc.); your personal information (e.g. name, address, phone number, etc.).your preferences and interests (e.g. preferred floor plan, type of bedding, type of newspapers read, sports, cultural interests,...);
- your questions/comments, during or after your stay.
The collection of information from persons under the age of 18 is limited to their name, nationality and date of birth, which can only be provided by an adult. Please ensure that your children do not send us any personal data without your permission (especially via the Internet).
We do not voluntarily collect sensitive information, such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health details or sexual orientation.
WHEN IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED? Personal data may be collected on a number of occasions, including:
1. Hotel activities:
- Room Reservation;
- Check-in and check-out;
- Consumption at the hotel bar or restaurant during a stay;
- Requests, complaints and/or disputes.
2. Participation in marketing programs or events:
- Registration in loyalty programs;
- Contribution to satisfaction surveys (e.g. Guest Satisfaction Survey);
- Online contests or games;
- Subscribing to newsletters, in order to receive offers and promotions by email.
3. Transmission of information from third parties:
- Tour operators, Travel agencies, GDS reservation systems, others, ... ;
4. Internet activities:
- Connection to the site www.hotel-berard.com (IP address, cookies);
- Online collection forms (online reservations, questionnaires, Hostellerie Bérard & spa pages on social networks, connection devices such as Facebook Login...).
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES ?
We collect your personal data in order to:
1. Fulfill our obligations to our customers.
2. To manage the reservation of rooms and accommodation requests:
- Establishing and maintaining legal documents in accordance with accounting standards;
3. Manage your stay at the hotel:
- Follow-up of your consumption (telephone, bar, ...)
- Management of the access to the rooms
- Internal management of the list of clients who have behaved inappropriately during their stay at the hotel (aggression and incivility, non-compliance with the hotel contract, non-compliance with security rules, theft, damage and vandalism or payment incidents).
4. To improve our hotel service, including :
- To process your personal data in our customer marketing program, in order to carry out marketing operations, brand promotion and to have a better understanding of your needs and wishes;
- To tailor our products and services to best meet your needs;
- To personalize commercial offers and relational messages to you;
- Inform you of special offers and new services
5. Manage our relationship with our customers before, during and after your stay: - Management of the loyalty program;
- Qualification of the customer database;
- Segmentation operations based on customers' booking history and travel habits in order to send targeted communications;
- Predict and anticipate future behavior;
- Establish statistics and business scores, and perform reporting;
- Provide contextual data to the offer push tool when a customer visits the hotel website or makes a reservation;
- To know and manage the preferences of loyal or not loyal customers;
- To send you newsletters, promotions and tourist, hotel or service offers, or to contact you by telephone;
- To manage requests to unsubscribe to newsletters, promotions, tourist offers and satisfaction surveys;
- To take into account the right of opposition;
6. To carry out cross-checking, analysis and combination via a trusted third party of your data collected during the reservation or your stay, in order to determine your centers of interest, your customer profile and to allow us to send you personalized offers.
7. To improve our services in particular:
- Carrying out studies and analyses of customer questionnaires and comments;
- Complaints management;
- To allow you to benefit from the advantages of our loyalty program.
8. To secure and improve your use of our website, including:
- Improving navigation
- Implementation of security and fraud prevention
9. To comply with local laws (e.g., retention of accounting records, retention of WiFi connection data, etc.)
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS BY THIRD PARTIES TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
We must share your personal data with internal and external recipients under the following conditions:
a. Within the hotel: In order to provide you with the best service, we may share your personal data and provide access to authorized personnel, including:
- Hotel staff;
- Reservation personnel using reservation tools;
- IT departments;
- Business partners and marketing departments;
b. With service providers and partners (data processors): your personal data may be transferred to a third party for the purpose of providing services to you and enhancing your stay, including:
1. External service providers: IT subcontractors, banks, credit card issuers, external lawyers, routers, printers.
2. Business partners
c. Local Authorities: We may also provide your information to local authorities if required by law or in the course of an investigation and in accordance with local regulations.
DATA SECURITY : Hostellerie Bérard & spa takes appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access. To this end, we have put in place technical measures (such as firewalls) and organizational measures (such as a login/password system, physical safeguards, etc.). When you transmit credit card information when making a reservation, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology is used to secure your transactions.
DATA RETENTION We retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Charter or as required by applicable law.
ACCESS AND MODIFICATION You have the right to access and modify your personal data subject to applicable legal provisions. You may also exercise your right to object by writing to the address below. SAS Hostellerie Bérard & spa 6, rue Gabriel Péri 83740 La Cadière d'Azur - France - or by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to protect the confidentiality and privacy of your personal data, we will need to identify you in order to respond to your request.
To do so, you will be asked to attach a copy of an official identity document, such as a driver's license or passport, to your request. All requests will be processed in a timely manner and in accordance with applicable law.
Therefore, we invite you to consult this Policy regularly, especially when making a reservation at our hotel.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACTS For any questions concerning the personal data policy, please contact us at the following address SAS Hostellerie Bérard & spa 6, rue Gabriel Péri 83740 La Cadière d'Azur - France - or by e-mail : email@example.com
Contact form, information request, quote request
The information collected on this form is recorded in a file computerized by L' Hostellerie Bérard & spa for the management of the requests for information of our customers
They are kept for 5 years and are intended forthe commercial service established at Hostellerie Bérard & spa
In accordance with the law "informatique et libertés", you can exercise your right of access to the data concerning you and have them rectified by contacting
Sandra Bérard (General Manager)
Hostellerie Bérard & spa
6, rue Gabriel Péri
83740 LA CADIERE D'AZUR - France
Or by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
We inform you of the existence of the list of opposition to telephone canvassing
"You can register here: https: //conso.bloctel.fr/
Hostellerie BÉRARD & SPA
6 Rue Gabriel Péri
83740 La Cadière d'Azur - France
+33 4 94 90 11 43